- When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details as part of the application process for the Young Peacebuilders in West Africa program.
- We collect information from you when you fill out the application form or enter information on our website.
- To protect visitor information, we use regular malware scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
- Your information will only be shared with third parties who assist us in the selection process, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account
- We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
- We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old.
- Should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com