1. Is the online application secure?
Yes, the data you are submitting are secure. Behind the scenes, the data are transmitted through a secure website.
2. What are the supported browsers?
The supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. If you encounter an error while you are applying, it may be helpful to clear your browser cache. If you have not cleared your browser cache recently, it may take a few minutes to complete.
3. Can I fill out the form using a mobile device or tablet?
Although the form is accessible in mobile browsers, it is recommended that you complete the application form using a desktop or laptop computer for better readability.
4. I have registered on the website, but I did not receive my password via email. What should I do?
Please wait a few minutes for the email to come through. In periods of high traffic, there will be a slight delay in the system. If you still have not received the password after an hour, please check the spam folder of your email. If none of the above methods work, go to login page and click “lost your password”, type in your email address, and the password will be regenerated and sent to your email.
5. What should I do after I receive my password?
Go to application form home page and log in to access the application form. You must use the username you registered and the password that was sent to you via e-mail in order to view the form.
NOTE: As an alternative, you may login using your personal Facebook account.
6. Can I change my username?
No, you won’t be able to change your username upon registration. You can, however, change your email address and password, if needed.
7. Can I change my password?
Yes, you can change your password at any time.
8. Can I change my email address?
Yes, you can change your email address at any time before you submit your application.
9. Can I save my application as a draft before I submit it?
Yes, you can save your application as a draft and complete it any time before the application deadline.
10. Can I change my answers to the application form?
You can change your answers while your application is still in draft mode. However, when you submit your application, all of your answers are considered final. You will not be able to change any of your answers at this point.
11. What does “invalid format” mean?
It means that the answer you provided does not match the question. For example: a phone number must be numeric; dates must follow the proper date format; etc. Please read the questions and instructions carefully to avoid this problem.
12. Why can’t I submit my form?
Check if you have filled out all of the required fields, which are marked with a red asterisk (*).
13. How will I know if a field is required?
All required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
14. I already submitted my application, but I realized that I made a mistake in my submission. Can I just create a new application to void the first one that I submitted?
No. You can only submit one (1) application. Multiple applications will not be considered. Duplicate submissions from an applicant will be grounds for disqualification.
Please review all the information carefully before submitting. It is best to save a draft first and review your application thoroughly to ensure that everything is correct.